Professional Studies and Non-Traditional Programs
Writing standards are introduced to all School for Professional Studies students in CORE-110 Vanguard Foundations of College Writing I. Students are expected to adhere to Vanguard University writing standards immediately. At the very least, writing standards include:
- APA or MLA formats. These standards are further detailed in the writing courses for each major.
- Unless otherwise directed by the course instructor, all work submitted is to be typed and printed or submitted via learning management system.
- Title pages and plastic covers are not required unless requested by the course instructor.
- Only double spaced and typewritten work with a 10-12-point font will be accepted.
- Work should be submitted in black ink except when color graphs and documents are used.