In order for students to receive a general Communication Minor with no emphasis, students must complete 21 credits in Communication course work at Vanguard University that is:
- Offered by the Communication Department (subject COMM) and taught by a faculty member within the Communication Department.
- At least 10 of the 21 required credits must be upper division courses (300/400 level).
- COMM-201C Speech Composition and Presentation does not count towards the minor.
- No more than four credits in Internship and Newspaper allowed towards minor.
- Students must achieve a minimum GPA of 2.5 in all Communication courses.