Academic Policy Exception

Unless stated otherwise in the Academic Policies section of the catalog, a student seeking a variance from any stated academic policy should consult with the department. Academic Policy Exception Request forms are available online or in the Office of the Registrar. The final appeal in all student academic matters is to the Provost, who serves as the Chief Academic Officer of the university.